Effective tools to monitor your assets
Innovative IoT developers are creating the Connected Things and IoT applications for our smart and connected world. These analysts need to monitor, manage, and optimize their performance. With ThingWorx Utilities, you can create IoT dashboards yourself by building your own apps using pre-built features. Additionally, the utilities offer customisable ready-made apps, which are ready for use.
- Drag-and-drop interface.
- Real-time and timeline alert dashboard.
- Validation of your workflows.
- Secure remote connection.
- Bi-directional data transfer.
Warum Thingworx Utilities
With the Features for ThingWorx Utilities IoT Applications, users can easily manage the performance of Connected Products.
- The ThingWorx Integration Hub can provide real-time data from Connected Products to existing systems and processes without having to disassemble or replace it.
- Software Content Management enables you to distribute your digital content efficiently, securely, and reliably to your Connected Devices.
- Connects business processes and employees to systems to maintain a common and consistent level of information across the enterprise
- Embed alerts in your IoT solutions and manage them in a scalable manner.
Thingworx Utilities Einblicke
Unlock Business Values
Manage: Devices/ Assets/ Alerts
- Design for Continuous Innovation.
- Usage-based Requirements Analysis.
- Connected Quality.
- Condition Based Maintenance.
- Predictive Maintenance.
- Manufacturing Operations Intelligence.
- Usage-based Billing.
- Subscription Services.
- Point-of-Sales Payments.
- Marketing / Lead Generation.
- Up-sell, Cross-sell, Automated Replenishment.
- New Offerings / New Markets.
- Remote Service.
- Automated Service.
- Customer Self Service.
- Predictive Service.