Arsandis is an IT consultancy and service company.
We support market leaders in the manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, high-tech and telecommunication industries with a team of experts working for over 20 years in optimizing all aspects of a product life cycle with focus on:
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
- Service Lifecycle Management (SLM).
- Augmented Reality (AR).
- Internet of Things (IoT).
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Our customers are small and medium-sized companies to large corporations located around the world, which ensures a diverse and exciting range of tasks. In our projects we apply the latest methodologies and state-of-the-art technologies. You will be involved with solution architecture right through to project deployment and customer support.
At Arsandis we put great emphasis on teamwork in a flat organisation. You will be given the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and contribute with your own ideas. Interested? Then this position might be the one you are looking for.
- A permanent, full time position in a private-owned company.
- The opportunity to work remotely.
- Part time (4-days a week) possible.
- Competitive salary according to experience
- A professional working environment with flexible working hours allowing personal life arrangements.
- For on premise employees, casual wear, in- und outdoor sport activities, company events and social commitment.
- Knowledge of common programming languages.
- High level of commitment.
- Team player.
- Acquainted with the processes of product development and product manufacturing an advantage.
We are looking for interns to work as part of our project team for:
- develop a prototype in IoT and connected Services.
- configuration of CAD and XML data in the PLM system.
- Data conversion for augmented reality.
- Recording and analysis of product data in the manufacturing or operation process.
We are looking forward to your compelling application!
Telephone: +49 8441 859634-8
Mobile: +49 1607690804