Industrial enterprises use more and more augmented reality to improve the skills of their workforce.
AR provides a proven framework for knowledge transfer in manufacturing and services. It helps companies to train their employees more efficiently and at lower costs. You can now bridge the growing worker skill gap faster.
AR sequences can easily be packaged and distributed in a cloud-based application, that you hand-over to your customers a part of a next level service agreement. AR assists Engineers in a design review and sales and marketing department in the reduction of their sales cycle.
Following videos give you a brief overview of common AR use cases:
- Boost sales by presenting your technology. Show hidden technology you choose to reveal and demonstrate operational value wherever and whenever you meet with your customers (Videos Design Review, Phantom Displays).
- Conduct engineering design reviews (Videos Design Review, AR and IoT).
- Support training initiatives (Video Service Information).
- Assist on-site repairs or maintenance procedures (Video Service Information).
- Monitor your production lines (Video AR and IoT).