AR brings a multitude of values to the manufacturing industry. For instance, it guides service technicians on how to clean, maintain or work safely in an industrial environment.
Using special goggles, augmented reality spots what you should be aware of. During a service procedure, AR leads you visually to the next action item.
The short videos show you how to use augmented reality to:
- Boost sales by revealing your technology, even hidden inside the machine, wherever you and your customers meet (Videos Design Review, Phantom Displays).
- Conduct engineering design reviews (Videos Design Review, AR and IoT).
- Support training initiatives (Video Service Information).
- Assist on-site repair or maintenance procedures (Video Service Information).
- Monitor your factory (Video AR and IoT).
AR sequences can also be packed in an application that you hand-over to your customers a part of a next level service agreement,
We can help you better sell your machine or achieve unprecedented customer satisfaction. The examples show you: