DYNAMIC CONTENT SUPPORT
- Produce customized publications using conditional text for specific audiences from a master document.
- Provide over 25 languages of content, character sets and spelling dictionaries.
STANDARDS SUPPORT, WITH NATIVE SUPPORT FOR XML
- Robust standards support, including XML, SGML, XSL, XML Schema, Schematrons, XPath, XInclude, DOM and other next-generation web standards for sharing content, data and applications.
- Supports OASIS, CALS, HTML and Arbortext table models.
- Technical Information Application.
- Toolkit for Aerospace & Defense Specification S1000D available separately.
HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE AND CUSTOMIZABLE
- Create and customize dialogs and toolbars through XML configuration files and embedded ActiveX controls.
- Access majority of Arbortext Editor’s capabilities using its APIs either directly or through COM.
BROADEN ARBORTEXT EDITOR USAGE
- Integrated with Arbortext IsoView® and Creo®View.
- Embed Arbortext Editor as an ActiveX control in a browser or install as a stand-alone client application.
- Launch Arbortext Editor directly within Windchill for fast XML authoring and management.
- Simpler deployment of Arbortext Editor across the enterprise with the use of its deployment directory and its compact version, which offers a smaller install footprint for situations where network bandwidth is important.
- Same licensing utility used across all PTC software, to allow user flexibility with software licensing configurations.
- Licenses available for use on any machine within a network.