- Generate one or several outputs simultaneously to Web, interactive and page-based formats
- Dynamic information delivery
- Output to all media formats dynamically based on document stylesheet or configuration
- Transform technical illustrations and animations for the appropriate media, automatically
- Publish from a single-source content to multiple output formats
- Publish all valid XML files, automatically
- Deliver interactive content, including 2D and 3D technical illustrations or animations
- Access administration tools for configuring and maintaining the publishing environment and monitoring publishing requests
- Job management
- Capacity reservation management
Ensure support for the following standards:
- XML, SGML, XSL, XPath, XInclude, SVG, and the document object model (DOM)
- Java Web Services and HTTP
A unique stylesheet design tool, providing designers with the capability to create XML-based stylesheets that automate publishing, without labor-intensive programming. Stylesheets created in Arbortext Styler can be used by Arbortext Publishing Engine to transform XML content into localized HTML and Web pages, print or PDF.
ARBORTEXT ADVANCED PRINT PUBLISHER™
A standalone print composition application which compliments the embedded version in Arbortext Publishing Engine. The standalone product is used for template development, WYSIWYG document finishing as well as desktop publishing tasks. It provides a powerful, flexible and highly configurable set of tools to deliver high quality paged output in both automated and manual workflows.
A development tool providing configuration, development and prototyping capabilities to help build Arbortext applications. This developed application is then used within the Arbortext solution for creating, publishing and delivering documentation and publications.