About Windchill MPMLink
Windchill Manufacturing Process Plans and Instructions
Agile manufacturing hinges on a seamless flow of information. To ensure that each product developed and manufactured satisfies all requirements and is of the highest quality, each stakeholder must be able to access the most up-to-date product information. Yet, digital data created by Engineering and Manufacturing is rich, varied, and rapidly evolves over time.
Order or Request a Quote
Download Product Information
By connecting engineering mockups to the MBOM and work instructions, organizations can ensure design intent is seamlessly made available to the shop floor. The ability to digitally validate manufacturing processes and to execute concurrent design and manufacturing planning accelerates time-to-volume production and time-to-market.
- Integrate data onto a single, integrated PLM system
- Connect your EBOM to MBOM
- Evolve your Manufacturing Process Management capabilities
- Leverage your design investment throughout your business
- Associative EBOM-MBOM: Easily transform an EBOM into multiple MBOMs using traceability links
- Digital process plans: Define plant-specific process plans in terms of sequences and operations to describe how a part is manufactured, assembled, reworked, repaired and/or inspected
- Pre-defined integrations: Electronically share manufacturing deliverables with ERP using an outof-the-box integration to SAP® and Oracle® Manufacturing
– Integration with 3D Dynamic Analysis Virtual Tools to allow production feasibility analysis in a virtual environment
– Bi-directional interaction with MES applications to enable a closed loop with the production floor