About ThingWorx Kepware
ThingWorx Kepware’s software solutions connect diverse automation devices and software applications and enable the Industrial Internet of Things.
ThingWorx Kepware’s flagship product, KEPServerEX, is the industry’s leading connectivity platform that leverages OPC and IT-centric communication protocols to provide a single source of industrial automation data to all your applications. Its platform design allows you to connect, manage, monitor, and control diverse automation devices and software applications through one intuitive user interface.
Order or Request a Quote
Download Product Information
Alleviate compatibility concerns during SCADA, MES, Historian, Industrial IoT, Industrie 4.0 or other implementations via connectivity to nearly any industrial device
Ease of Use
Create a single point of entry to all industrial information, eliminating the need to purchase, operate, troubleshoot and maintain multiple disparate solutions for discrete connectivity
Enhance cybersecurity by converting insecure protocols to secure protocols and offering a variety of tools that provide granular user access to industrial data
KEPServerEX provides the global connectivity, usability, and performance required by the enterprise—offering competitive benefits that can be experienced from the plant floor to IT to the boardroom.
- IoT-ready, interfacing with on-premise web servers and off-premise Cloud applications for real-time insight into industrial operations
- Compatible with leading hypervisors like VMware and Hyper-V for deployment on public and private clouds
- Integrates with IT applications for visibility into assets on the plant floor at any time and from any location
- Streamlined interface for simple installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
Scale to meet connectivity needs of the entire enterprise and enable your organization to seamlessly add new applications or devices
ThingWorx Kepware Server provides the global connectivity, usability, and performance required by the enterprise—enabling improved decision making from the plant floor, to IT, to the boardroom.
- Scalable unified architecture, providing the flexibility to combine drivers and consume multiple protocols in a single server.
- Industry-leading reliability, tested by independent organizations.
- Multiple redundancy options to ensure resiliency, high reliability, and uptime in critical applications.
- Enhanced messaging security via TLS for secure, authenticated, and encrypted communications across various network topologies.
- Simulation options for testing prior to deployment, and rich event logging and diagnostics for easy troubleshooting.
- Single point of access for data, streamlining maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Automatic tag generation and device discovery for rapid project deployment.
- Configuration API for enterprise management of one or more servers.
- Compatible with leading hypervisors, such as VMware and Hyper-V, for deployment on public and private clouds.
- Integrates with IT applications for visibility into operational assets at any time from any location.
- IoT-ready, interfacing with on-premise web servers and off-premise Cloud applications for real-time insight into industrial operations.
- Active Directory Integration simplifies user management by allowing Kepware administrators to align with Enterprise IT for more streamlined access to the software.