AR brings a multitude of values to the manufacturing industry. For instance, it guides service technicians on how to clean, maintain or work safely in an industrial environment.
Using special glasses, smartphones or tablets, augmented reality points out what you should be aware of. During a service procedure, AR leads you visually to the next action item.
AR sequences can easily be packaged and distributed in a cloud-based application, that you hand-over to your customers a part of a next level service agreement.
We can help you to shorten sale cycles and achieve unprecedented customer satisfaction.
The videos give you a bried overview of augmented reality use cases:
- Boost sales by revealing your technology, even hidden inside the machine, wherever you and your customers meet (Videos Design Review, Phantom Displays).
- Conduct engineering design reviews (Videos Design Review, AR and IoT).
- Support training initiatives (Video Service Information).
- Assist on-site repairs or maintenance procedures (Video Service Information).
- Monitor your production lines (Video AR and IoT).