ILLUSTRATE DYNAMIC SECTIONING TO PRESENT INTERNAL ASSEMBLY COMPONENTS
- Section components on a single plane or quarter-cut to produce dynamic section views of a CAD model.
- Leverage section views within 3D technical illustrations or record within an animation.
- Apply sections to the entire model or, for more complex designs, to a subset of components.
REPURPOSE 3D ILLUSTRATION INTELLIGENCE WITHIN HIGH-QUALITY ARBORTEXT® ISODRAW® CADPROCESS™ 2D ILLUSTRATIONS
- Reuse Creo Illustrate output in Arbortext IsoDraw CADprocess to support all 2D service information deliverables.
- Save entire 3D illustrations or a single step of an animation.
- Leverage 3D intelligence to easily create additional 2D call outs in the proper sequence.
AUTOMATE ILLUSTRATION CHANGE MANAGEMENT THROUGHOUT THE PRODUCT LIFECYCLE
- Maintain associativity with engineering data to automate change processes when design changes occur throughout the product lifecycle.
- Integrate with Windchill, Creo, and Arbortext products to enable enterprise-wide delivery of 3D service and parts information.