Arsandis is an IT consultancy and service company.
We support market leaders in the manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, high-tech and telecommunication industries with a team of experts working for over 20 years in optimizing all aspects of a product life cycle with focus on:
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
- Service Lifecycle Management (SLM).
- Augmented Reality (AR).
- Internet of Things (IoT).
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Our customers are small and medium-sized companies to large corporations located around the world, which ensures a diverse and exciting range of tasks. In our projects we apply the latest methodologies and state-of-the-art technologies. You will be involved with solution architecture right through to project deployment and customer support.
At Arsandis we put great emphasis on teamwork in a flat organisation. You will be given the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and contribute with your own ideas. Interested? Then this position might be the one you are looking for.
- A permanent, full time position in a private-owned company.
- The opportunity to work remotely.
- Part time (4-days a week) possible.
- Competitive salary according to experience
- A professional working environment with flexible working hours allowing personal life arrangements.
- For on premise employees, casual wear, in- und outdoor sport activities, company events and social commitment.
- Highly committed, teamwork and goal-oriented.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Bachelor of Science or higher university degree.
- Knowledge of common programming languages (preferably Java).
- Solid understanding of common software development methodologies.
- Experience working with enterprise solutions (PLM, SLM, IOT or CRM)
- Windchill and ThingWorx know-how an advantage.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Capture and document customer requirements.
- Create detailed specifications.
- Design solution.
- Configure the system and deploy with customization.
- Ensure the quality of the implemented solution.
- Deliver customer support after go-live.
- Run workshops and project-related training classes.
- Support the sales team on the technical side.
We are looking forward to your compelling application!
Telephone: +49 8441 859634-8
Mobile: +49 1607690804