Arsandis is an IT consultancy and service company.
We support market leaders in the manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, high-tech and telecommunication industries with a team of experts working for over 20 years in optimizing all aspects of a product life cycle with focus on:
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
- Service Lifecycle Management (SLM).
- Augmented Reality (AR).
- Internet of Things (IoT).
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Our customers are small and medium-sized companies to large corporations located around the world, which ensures a diverse and exciting range of tasks. In our projects we apply the latest methodologies and state-of-the-art technologies. You will be involved with solution architecture right through to project deployment and customer support.
At Arsandis we put great emphasis on teamwork in a flat organisation. You will be given the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and contribute with your own ideas. Interested? Then this position might be the one you are looking for.
- A permanent, full time position in a private-owned company.
- Part time (4-days a week) possible.
- Competitive salary according to experience
- A professional working environment with flexible working hours allowing personal life arrangements.
- Casual wear, in- und outdoor sport activities, company events and social commitment.
- Highly committed, teamwork and goal-oriented.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Bachelor of Science or higher university degree.
- Proficiency in common programming languages (expertise in Java).
- Solid understanding of common software development methodologies.
- Understanding of PLM and IoT.
- Windchill and ThingWorx know-how an advantage.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- At least basic German and willing to improve language skills if required.
- Understand and document customer and system requirements for PLM and IoT implementations.
- Manage your project in hybrid mode or scrum based.
- Install and configure server-based enterprise systems.
- Design, develop and deploy new system components with a focus on high availability, low latency and scalability in a distributed environment.
- Lead quality assurance throughout the implementation and after go-live.
We are looking forward to your compelling application!
Telephone: +49 8441 859634-8
Mobile: +49 1607690804